Gorilla Marketers Service Providers
Are You Interested In Becoming Part of the Gorilla Marketers Team?
You Should Be.
We are always looking to expand upon the services that we offer, as well as bring new service providers on board to help us deal with heavy and expanding work loads. Our goal is to put together a tight-knit team of service providers, who are supplied with ongoing work, with the opportunity for upward movement within the company if you apply yourself.
Why You Should Want To Become Part of the Team?
- Ongoing Work - Are you a service provider that is tired of acting as the service provider, customer support specialist, marketing team, and web designer at the same time? We let service providers stick to what they know – providing their service. There are no earnings limits.
- Upward Movement - As our company grows, we are looking to expand the number of management positions that we offer. We only promote from within. If you want to join a team, with the ability to earn a management role with hard work, we are an excellent option.
- Easy To Use System - When you apply to become a service provider, you are granted access to our system as an employee. This lets you “grab tasks” related to your service. So, in example, if you are a content provider, you grab new articles to write as you finish them, and are paid for the work that you do. Everything is delivered straight into your user account without the need to go back and fourth through email or IM for necessary information.
- No Earnings Cap - Every provider is paid set amount for the jobs that they do. There is no earnings cap. Your earnings are directly related to the amount of work that you do, with the only limitation being the amount of work that is currently in the system.
Who Can Apply and What Are the Requirements?
- All Types of Service Providers Welcome To Apply. Whether you provide a service that we are already offering, or you provide a service that we do not yet offer, we are open to hearing what you have to offer and interested in expanding our team.
- Must Be Fluent In English. We provide English services only. While we are mainly looking for individuals who speak English as a first language, if you are fluent and well spoken we will accept your application.
- Must Provide Quality. In order to make our work process as simple and quick as possible, you will likely be asked to perform one single task. You might write articles. You might submit to article directories. You might submit social bookmarks. Our main requirement for any team member, is that they provide quality at all times.
- Must Be Willing To Take On Extra Work When Necessary. At times, we are going to have a heavy work load. When those times come, the management staff is working overtime to make sure that turnaround times are swift, and that customers are taken care of. The same is expected of our service providers, who have to be willing to take on some additional work every now and then to keep our turnaround time speedy.
What Is Your Application Process?
- Fill Out the Application - You can start the application process by filling out our application, found here. Be as in depth as possible. Our application includes information about your service, you as a person, and your experience in online marketing. We are looking for individuals that want to be part of a team, so make sure to put your personality on display!
- Provide Samples Of Your Service - The second step in our evaluation process requires you to send us samples of your service. These will be checked for quality, and to ensure that you have a solid understanding of basic SEO principals. If you provide several services, please only apply for one to start.
- Skype Interview - If you have made it this far, this means that you have shown that you want to be part of a team, and have been able to prove that you provide quality work. Our Skype interview helps us to get to know you, and weed out fly-by-night service provides that don’t want to be part of the team. Remember, we are constantly expanding, and promote from within, so we look at each new service provider as potential management position holders, and hold them to that standard.
- Trial Period - Once you have completed the Skype interview, you are granted access to the employee login as a trial employee. During this time your work will be monitored closely for quality assurance, and your workload may be limited as a result. The trial period may be related to a number of jobs performed, or a set amount of time, depending on the individual.